• In order to obtain licenses, authorizations or concessions granted by the environmental authority for the development of projects, works or activities.
• Regarding Business Environmental Management, focused on formulating and implementing corporate strategies aimed at preventing, mitigating, correcting or compensating the environmental impacts derived from the development of productive processes and improving the environmental performance of the organization within the framework of compliance with current environmental regulations.
• Directed to implement a system for measuring social, environmental and economic impacts of companies.
• In Implementing corporate processes and programs that lead to the environmental sustainability of projects, works and activities.
• In eco-efficiency to provide sustainable and rational use of all natural resources used by the company.